When it comes to roadside construction projects, work zone projects, or large events that involve heavy traffic, there isn’t anything more important than controlling the flow of traffic for the safety of drivers, pedestrians, and workers alike. If you need signs, barricades, or the establishment of traffic control plans, Capitol Barricade is the company you can rely on. Having been in the business of traffic control for over 30 years, they know what it takes to maintain safe, efficient, and orderly traffic.
Not only do they provide traffic control products, they can also work with you to set up and execute traffic control plans, so you can have peace of mind knowing your project or event has the traffic control it needs.
Products they provide include:
These are easy to set up, as they are light weight and mobile, while also retaining the ability to absorb the impact of vehicles for the safety of both drivers and workers. These barricades are ideal for:
- Delineating construction areas
- Providing work zone and construction safety
- Directing traffic away from hazards
Capitol Barricade’s street barricades are a fantastic alternative to concrete barricades, which are cumbersome and difficult to set up and move. With these barricades, you’ll be able to establish and reestablish the flow of traffic easily.
Barricades that Capitol Barricade offers include:
- TrafFix Water-Wall – These are water-filled barricades that are highly durable, functioning as temporary crash barriers that are appropriate for virtually any area requiring traffic control.
- SafetyRail ADA-Compliant Pedestrian Barricades and SafetyWall ADA-Compliant Pedestrian Barricades – With these barricades, you can rest assured that you’re meeting all ADA Guidelines, as well as all MUTCD 2009 edition standards.
- Pedestrian Barricades – Comprised of durable galvanized steel, these barricades are heavy duty, are easy to connect with one another, and portable, accomodating a wide variety of construction and work zone projects.
- Type I, II, and III Barricades – For virtually all of your traffic control needs, these barricades won’t let you down.
- CrashGard Sand Barrel Systems – These are ideal for protecting against minor impacts, and can be easily transported and stored. The material that comprises these barricades is also UV light resistant, so their color doesn’t fade over time.
- SLED Crash Cushions – SLED stands for Sentry Longitudinal Energy Dissipator. These barricades are narrow and non-redirective gating crash cushions. They are ideal for protecting any permanent or temporary barrier shape.
Traffic Control Signs
Capitol Barricade provides traffic control signs for any project for which they might be required. If you need commonly signs, such as stop signs, one way signs, and road closed signs, they have them on reserve and can get them out to you in almost no time. However, if you require signs with specific messages or instructions related to a lot or work zone’s specific design, they can create it via their custom CNC router.
Sings that Capitol Barricade provides include:
- Signs that indicate certain traffic conditions
- Road Width Signs
- Weather Signs
- Surface Conditions Signs
- Intersection Signs
- Traffic Control Notice Signs
- Truck Route Signs
- Truck Speed Limit Signs
- Weight Limit Signs
- Road Feature Signs
- Divided Highway Signs
- One Way Signs
- Slow Traffic Signs
- Passing Signs
- Lane Control Signs
- Speed Limit Signs
- Stop Signs
- Yielding Signs
- Parking Signs
For all of your traffic control needs, contact Capitol Barricade today!