If you have an overflowing toilet, broken water heater, or non-functioning water softener in Charlotte NC or surrounding areas, AAA City Plumbing is the answer to your problem. They have a team of Charlotte plumbers that has served thousands of satisfied customers. They do it with an A+ Better Business (BBB) rating and tremendous respect for seniors and offering discounts to veterans.
Signs You Have Bad Plumbing
When it comes to plumbing and pipes it is critical to identify your plumbing issues and concerns early on so that you can address problems before they become large ones. Charlotte Plumbers at AAA City Plumbing focus on continued training for certified technicians that are knowledgeable in all aspects of the trade so they can provide superior service and support. It is important to keep your plumbing regularly maintained and serviced to avoid malfunctions resulting in downtime. There are many signs and symptoms of bad plumbing that affect pipes, lines, and equipment that need to be addressed to avoid serious complications and costly repairs. Here are some things to keep an eye on.
Look For These Signs
- If you hear strange sounds coming from faucets and pipes there may be leaks or pockets of air trapped in your system.
- You may be experiencing low water pressure. This happens frequently, especially in older homes where there are multiple variables that trigger root causes. Commonly low water pressure indicates leaking or clogged pipes. When pipes are inadequately sized, they fail to provide enough water flow.
- Water with bad odors and tastes coming from your faucets and drains implies that pipes are bad, or sewer drainage is not flushing through the system properly. If you smell rotten eggs you could have a blocked drain vent or there is too much sulfur in the water, so it needs to be purified. Adverse kitchen sink smells could be caused by a trap being clogged, or the dishwasher not draining properly. If this is a regular occurrence your sewer line could be damaged. Their Charlotte plumbers are able to identify the problem, detect the location of the problem, and service the source — whereby resolving the problem. In most situations, it is best to contact a professional plumber immediately to figure out exactly what is happening so it can be addressed without delay, creating even more costly problems.
- Sluggish drains. Blockage in your pipes causes your drains to be slower. A solution to this is using a drain snake to clear out debris. Usually, you can use a powerful drain cleaner to see if that will fix the problem before incurring the cost of attacking the problem with a service technician.
- Stains on warped walls, ceilings, and damaged floors are all evidence of leaking pipes inside the walls.
Are You In Denial?
One of the most common responses Charlotte plumbers see to plumbing concerns is that people ignore the troubling signs of what may be happening. They are in denial and don’t want to face the problem because they don’t want to acknowledge there is one. Many people don’t want to accept the “need for a plumber” and “the associated expense,” and they simply just don’t understand what might be wrong. They are not plumbers and the whole idea of dealing with one is intimidating so they procrastinate the need to address the problem itself. Usually, some of the most common things they ignore are:
- Impure water
- Bursting or broken pipes in sewer lines
- Growth of mold and mildew
- Water damage to walls and floors
- Extensively high-water bills
AAA City Plumbing has always been to provide quality professional plumbing services to families and businesses at a reasonable cost. They will set your mind at ease and eliminate this overwhelming concern for you. If you have clogged drains, they can easily clear the lines. Repairing or replacing a pipe is a relatively simple process. When it comes to your pipes, there are 4 ways to tell whether or not your pipes are damaged or worn out.
- When it comes to leaks, even a small leak can create serious problems. One sign of a leak is an accumulation of mold or mildew. Usually, mold grows in moist environments and a leaking pipe is a great place for mold to grow.
- With tube corrosion, if the water has high acid it could eat away at the tubing.
- With discolored water, if you notice odd-color water coming from your sink, call Charlotte plumbers as soon as possible. In the pipes, there is probably rust. The rust causes the water to harden and this makes it difficult to do dishes, laundry, or bathe.
- With stains, make sure to check the walls in your bathroom for any stains or warping. When the drywall becomes moist, it begins to bubble. If this happens, you would have to contact a plumber to fix the leak, and you might also need to contact a contractor to repair the drywall.
7 Signs To Look For
There are 7 primary signs that will tell you if you have a plumbing problem.
- Discolored Water
- Sewer Odor
- Weak Water Flow
- Slow Drain
- No water in Winter
- Spiking Water Bills
- Ceiling, Wall, and Floor stains
Avoid these issues at all costs to avoid further complications. Call Charlotte plumbers as soon as you experience these difficulties before a small water problem turns into catastrophic damage control, clean up, and renovation projects. AAA City Plumbing is always available when serious plumbing complications arise. Postponing plumbing repairs can eventually cost far more than the simple fix. Too many homeowners ignore the issues and they discover that the problem is much larger, one they could have avoided if they acted sooner.
AAA City Plumbing
- Emergency 24/7 Services
- Drain Cleaning Services
- Commercial Services
- Residential Services
- Water Heater and Softener Services
AAA City Plumbing is an established company, with Charlotte plumbers that provide award-winning services and emergency plumbing services.