Jackson Hole is considered a safe and quiet mountain town — just one reason it is a popular location for vacation properties. Despite the low crime rate, it is still a great idea to invest in a Jackson alarm system. There is no question that a Jackson alarm system will be worth it.
How Alarm Systems Work
A Jackson alarm system will be designed to secure the entry points of your home with sensors that signal a control panel that is located in the home. Sensors in your Jackson alarm system will be located in doors and windows that are easily accessible.
The control panel is basically a small computer that arms and disarms the system and turns on the alarm when there is a security issue. It also sends information to the company monitoring the Jackson alarm system. It will come with touchpad that is easy to use, where you can enter your pass code to arm or disarm the system. Some can even work with voice commands or key fobs.
What Is Included?
Door and window sensors that guard your most commonly used points of entry. Motion sensors focus on a specific area and let you know if there is something moving in that location. Surveillance cameras that can be used in a variety of ways and locations. Many times, they are accessible on your computer or phone. A high-decibel alarm that is loud enough for your neighbors to hear. Yard signs and window stickers that let anyone who might be up to no good that you have security — most likely sending them somewhere else to look for trouble.
Benefits Of Professional Installation
If you decide that you want to install a Jackson alarm system, it is possible to go ahead and do it yourself. Certainly, that can save you some money, but when you leave installation to a professional, you get several benefits. Here are some of those benefits:
- No work for you: Go ahead and put your feet up. Someone else is going to do the work while you watch. Or nap. Or anything you want to do. Don’t worry about if you did it wrong or spend hours reading the instructions.
- It gets done right: A professional probably does this just about everyday. They will know what to do and when to do it. You will know it is set up properly and they can show you everything you need to know about the system. Maybe they’ll even have suggestions for you that will be specific for your home.
- Possible discounts: When you use professional installation, you may be able to get a discount. Keep an eye out for promotions offering extra equipment or upgrades for paying for the installation.
Benefits Of A Home Security Company Monitoring Your System
You can’t be too careful these days when it is regarding the safety of your home and family. That is why you are thinking of installing a Jackson alarm system, if you haven’t already done so. Here are a few reasons it is a good idea to have your home security monitored by the installation company:
- You don’t have to worry about monitoring the system or contacting the police if something happens.
- A professionally installed Jackson alarm system will cover every room in the house — ensuring that there are no blind spots.
- The alarm might be all you need to scare off an intruder — likely before any damage has been done.
- Your system can be run by phone lines or cellular radio that include battery backups so you’ll be protected even if there is a loss of power.
Why A Jackson Alarm System Is Beneficial
The cost of a Jackson alarm system may be nothing compared to the cost of not having one if something should happen to your home. Here’s a list of 10 reasons to install a Jackson alarm system.
- Protect your home and family from intruders: This is the biggest reason to have a home security system.
- Protect your home and family from fires: Alarm systems can warn you of smoke in the home as well as sources of heat and contact the authorities.
- Protect your family from carbon monoxide poisoning: Carbon monoxide detectors can be part of an alarm system and can alert the paramedics if there is a carbon monoxide leak.
- Provide your family with peace of mind: You’ll sleep better at night knowing that your home is protected from all kinds of devastating scenarios.
- Protect your valuables: Most of the time, a burglar will go looking somewhere else if they know you have a security system.
- Having someone else to monitor your home: Feel free to leave town … your alarm system has got your back.
- Save on homeowners insurance: Normally, you can get a nice discount on your insurance if your home has an alarm system.
- Keep an eye on your home remotely: The ability to keep an eye on your home from another location is one of the biggest perks for some homeowners.
- Get medical assistance when needed: Your alarm system can include a button that will send a signal for medical assistance to come to your aid.
- Reduce energy consumption in your home: Some of the newer systems are able to control lights, thermostat and even some appliances with remote access.
Living In Jackson
Jackson Hole, Wyoming is a great place to live. That’s why there are so many tourists that come through town and many people have a vacation home in Jackson. Like many homeowners, when you are away from home, you can’t help but think about what, if anything, is happening at home. Due to the nature of the area, homes in Jackson may be more of a target because many of them are unoccupied a lot of the time. Beyond the security and protection home security systems provide for your property and loved ones, the additional peace of mind that comes with knowing what is going on at or in your home is invaluable.
4Sight Security features residential services packages that give homeowners the ability to monitor their property live, 24/7, and even when away from the property. The ease in which a homeowner can monitor all security details from the screen of their smartphone or computer is truly astounding. You can check in on your property at anytime with live camera feeds while also having the ability to adjust your climate and lighting controls — all at your fingertips!
Living in a safe and quiet mountain town with a low crime rate is one thing. Your own personal home security is so much more. There is no question that a Jackson alarm system will be worth it.