East Iona Rd
Idaho Falls, ID 83401
C&S Auto Repair in Idaho Falls offers all the the auto repair Idaho Falls residents need at one convenient location. As a local company, C&S Auto Repair has the reputation in the community of being the Idaho Falls mechanic auto owners trust the most. For longer than two decades, the expert auto repair Idaho Falls mechanics provide every day make these guy’s stand out from the rest with personalized service with competitive rates.
C&S Auto repair’s virtually everything that can go wrong with a car. With C&S there’s no need to go to one shop for brakes, another for transmissions and yet another for maintenance. Regardless of the work that needs to be done, C&S Auto Repair is a convenient one stop shop for every needed repair.
Whether a car needs brake work done that requires brake pads, rotors and brake lines or if it needs more complicated work like transmission repair or replacement, the Idaho Falls mechanic providing the service at C&S knows how to do the job right the first time.
Some of the many services C&S Auto Repair offers include:
- Oil Change: Regular oil changes are an important part of basic automobile maintenance. Clean oil keeps all of the moving parts of your vehicle running smoothly. Over time, grime, dirt, and harsh particulates can accumulate in your oil, causing damage to your engine. The technicians at C&S Auto Repair will clear out all of your dirty oil and replace it.
- Electrical Services: There can be a seemingly endless number of electrical problems that can occur with your vehicle. Fortunately, C&S Auto Repair has an answer for all of them. Whether it’s dim lights, non-functioning windshield wipers, or dead batteries, they can fix your electrical issues.
- Starting & Charging Services: Your vehicle’s starter and alternator are important components of your vehicle. When they aren’t functioning properly, your vehicle won’t start or recharge. C&S Auto Repair will diagnose and fix the problem.
- Engine Inspections & Repairs: You need routine engine inspections to ensure the longevity of your vehicle. It’s important to catch small problems before they become big ones. C&S Auto Repair can do that. If you have an engine problem, bring it in to their shop.
- Transmission Services: With services geared to your vehicle’s manufacturer’s specifications, they’ll. make sure you get the best transmission service possible.
- Full Brake Service: The brakes are arguably the most important part of your vehicle – they protect you and others around you. C&S Auto Repair uses the highest quality parts and their ASE certified techs know how to diagnose and fix brake problems.
- Suspension Service: Your suspension balances your vehicle and keeps its center of gravity, allowing your vehicle to “hug the road” as you drive. C&S Auto Repair fix or replace any components that might be causing suspension issues.
- Heating & Cooling Services: Without our heating and cooling systems, are daily commutes would often be a nightmare. Bring your vehicle into C&S Auto Repair for the HVAC services you need.
They also offer FREE pick-up and drop-off services! If you don’t have the time or means to take your vehicle to their shop and go to work, they can help you out.
C&S Auto Repair in Idaho Falls offers guaranteed work on all types of European, Asian and American automobiles, including Volkswagen, so even when their customers change vehicles, they can still depend on their Idaho Falls mechanic for high quality, fully guaranteed repairs and maintenance.
No matter what kind of problems your vehicle has, C&S Auto Repair in Idaho Falls is there, ready to help in the time of an emergency. Don’t hesitate to give them a call.
C&S Auto Repair is the premier automobile service facility in Idaho Falls. With a solid track record, local mechanics, guaranteed work and flexible hours, there is no need to trust a vehicle to anyone else. The best auto service in the area is just one phone call away, so drivers should make that call today to keep their cars running right.