When it comes to those random household chores, such as washing your baseboards, dusting the blinds or that top shelf you never see, or polishing your silver, these chores may slip to the wayside and not be completed for months at a time. When this happens the grime and buildup that occurs in between can be a daunting task to tackle. However, if you let Sheen Genie help you, your silver polishing days will become easier and far between.
About Sheen Genie Silver Polish
Sheen Genie has spent years perfecting their metal polish formula. What this has brought is a superior polishing product that you can safely use on all your metal surfaces. Silver is one of the fastest and most obvious metal surfaces susceptible to tarnishing. Due to silver being one of the softer metals the tarnishing process can happen as quickly as 24 hours.
The Sheen Genie formula is non-abrasive and water-based. Instead of using abrasives to scratch your metals and remove tarnish, it has a chemical reaction that will take away the grime, tarnish, and oxidation from your silver without taking away the protective layers. To fully protect your silver and give it that high gloss long-lasting shine, couple the silver polish with the Sheen Genie sealer + repellant. This product will provide an extra protective layer ensuring your shine will last for months to come. For silver, this is a huge time increase between polishing saving you both time and money!
How to Use Sheen Genie Silver Polish
Not only does the silver tarnish much quicker than most other metals it must also be delicately polished to begin with. Since silver is a more exotic polished and softer metal, the monetary value oftentimes translates in the silver object simply being plated. If you consider cleaning or polishing your plated silver using household polishes will literally scratch the silver right off of the surface. Please, do not use common household cleaners or abrasive cloths. Only use a non-dyed cotton cloth.
You will be surprised by just how easy it is to use Sheen Genie silver polish. Just a few simple steps and your silver will look as if it’s brand new.
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of Sheen Genie product to a terry cloth or soft cloth towel.
- Applying some pressure, rub the cloth with Sheen Genie on the metal surface to apply the Sheen Genie metal polish product.
- Keep in mind that several applications may be necessary if the metal surface is dirty or has a lot of leftover oxidation or remnants of other brands of metal polishing product residue. More applications of Sheen Genie will only help increase the gloss and protection on your metal surface.
- After rubbing your cloth on the metal surface to apply the product, find a clean part of your soft cloth towel, or use a new clean towel, and simply just wipe off the dried product.
It’s that simple. No hard buffing required to see maximum results. Just wipe on and wipe off. You’re done! After your application, you can expect up to six months of protected and shiny new metal surfaces.
Tips to Preserve Your Silver
- Store your silver item away from any air and heat current spots
- Use an airtight drawer or chest to store your silver.
- Wrap your freshly polished silver in cotton, felt, or acid-free tissue paper to delay tarnish formation.
- Use Sheen Genie Sealer and Repellant after the Polish and Cleaner for a shine lasting up to 6 months!
With our superior products, we can guarantee a lasting and effective finish on all your metal items. If you are not sold yet on the amazing Sheen Genie metal polish products, Sheen Genie offers a 100% money-back guarantee. We’re so confident this is the best metal polish you’ve ever used, that we put our money where our mouth is. If you’re unsatisfied with the results you see, simply let us know and we’ll refund your money.
Don’t hesitate and let your metals degrade more each day, order your Sheen Genie metal polish product now! If you have any questions about the product you can visit our FAQ page or reach out to customer service.