You will enjoy the benefits of hiring a pet sitter to take care of your four-legged friend while you are away from home. With numerous benefits for both the pet owner and the dog, dog sitting caretakers provide the ultimate convenience and time saving actions that will keep your pet safe, healthy and protected when you are not there.
The long list of benefits for you and your pet includes:
- Regularity – Without breaking their daily routines, your dog can remain regular without the need to “hold” their bowels until someone can take them outdoors.
- Security – Queen City pet sitters provide a high level of security for your pet, and your home. Hiring someone to be with your pet throughout the day acts as a crime deterrent and will make any potential intruder pass by your home while you are not there.
- Enjoyment – Your loving four-legged friend will enjoy a daily companion that provides love, attention and pampering when you are ever your away from home.
- Cage Free – You can keep your faithful friend out of a cage (unless are being crate trained) and free from harmful diseases and parasites that can happen when housed with other animals at a kennel facility.
- Reduce Accidents – By maintaining a daily routine, your pet is likely to reduce “accidents” around the house, because they are able to go outside throughout the day.
- No Special Requirements – By not putting your pet into a kennel facility when you are away from home, you eliminate the need for any special requirements. They will not need to have any special shots, including Bordetella, because they will not be exposed to unfamiliar animals.
- Extended Care – Just because you are away from home, does not mean you need to rearrange your pet’s life. Your experienced Queen City pet sitting professional can keep all veterinarian appointments, and take your pet to the groomer in your place.
Hiring a professional pet sitting caregiver is an affordable solution to keep your dog out of the kennel when you are not at home. Catering to the needs of your pet and home, and experienced dog sitter can provide extended duties including watering your plants, putting your trash out for pickup, and providing the appearance that someone is always in the house.
A pet sitting caretaker that is a licensed and bonded professional will hold a reputable status in their community. Deeply involved in caring for your pet, they offer responsible services and provide you peace of mind knowing that your pet is being cared for while you are not home.